Welcoming Communities: Community collaboration to integrate and retain bilingual human resources
Stimulate the emergence, deployment and deepening of relations and collaboration among groups of agencies that support French-language services, colleges and universities, future professionals and bilingual students in health programs by disseminating information, collaboration opportunities (placements, mentorships, volunteering, training) and local integration practices.
- Community of Practice for bilingual professionals CPPBSUD-OUEST.CA
- Lead by the WWG Round Table which brings together 15 Francophone agencies and service providers
- 35 Francophone agencies and service providers
- Lead by the Mississauga Halton LHIN French Language Service (FLS) Community of Practices (CoP), Representing 22 francophone organizations and service providers in the region
- Lead by the North Simcoe Muskoka LHIN’s FLS Community of Practice (CoP) which brings together 11 agencies and health service providers