Réseau TNO Santé en français
- Define and prioritize health needs in French
- Participate in service planning and implement structuring initiatives
- Ensure the dissemination of information and the mobilization of knowledge
- Increase the number of trainees and health human resources able to offer services in French
- Raising public awareness and promoting health and well-being in French
NWT residents have the ability to experience their health in French. They have access to quality health, social and wellness services in French, in optimal conditions.
“Promote access to health care in French by bringing together, mobilizing and equipping government authorities, managers of health and training establishments, health professionals and the community”.
- Collaboration: Work in a complementary way with our strategic partners.
- Equity: Promote access to health and wellness services for all.
- Respect: Ensure equal participation of members in decision-making.
5016, 48th St
Yellowknife (Northwest Territories) X1A 2N9